Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by hellograce

1. H

Tailgate Step

You can use mopar. Part number is 82213271AC
  2. H

Factory Tonneau Cover?

$695 is too much. What I have just cost $500: https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215863.html. Been using this for just 2 months and yes it is waterproof and already tri-fold.
  3. H

Trailer disconnect while towing

Is the wire holder completely attached to the locking device?
  4. H

Window Tint

I think adding ceramic is what I need since I have problems with my AC right now. Really tired of it blowing not too cold..I feel like it's much hotter compared to my other vehicles.
  5. H

Floor Mats

I feel like I need to change mine.
  6. H

Floor Mats

This is a sample of the mat that I use https://www.ramsareus.com/sku/82213887ad.html. It won't be stuck in your pedal when driving. My aunt had a thin mat then it went in her pedal then suddenly there was fire. Would using a mat that is thick would lessen the chances?
  7. H

“Hercules” Jeep Gladiator Being Tested

Seems like worth it....
  8. H

First Look: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel V6:

Just read it. I like how rams are now going green. What I like about it is that "it has low fiction pistols ..reduces greenhouse gas...."
  9. H

Avocados From Mexico

It says the video is unavailable :(
  10. H

Happy HEMI Day

Happy Hemi day..so late..but who cares:)))))))))))))))
  11. H

SPOTTED: 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Regular Cab:

I would go for the gray one.
  12. H

Camping

I envy you so much. I also plan to have a road trip and camping with my ram and just try it alone.
  13. H

Night Appearance Package Paint Colors

Same problem so I did not push it.
  14. H

HELLO HDRAM COMMUNITY

Just a new member and looking forward to answering some questions and also share my experience with my ram.