Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HeliNomad

1. H

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

It’s not uneven...it’s because of the curve. The gapping is pretty perfect actually. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. H

Toyo’s are a better fit for this truck IMO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. H

Sorry I meant 50 front and 55 rear. At that level I don’t trigger the warning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. H

I go 50 all around. Works well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. H

2020 PW bigger tire question

Oh that’s great! Thanks for the inside scoop. Any benefit over the RoughCountry? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. H

2020 PW bigger tire question

AEV told me that they stopped selling the unit for the Power Wagon stating that there was a problem with the calibration with the transmission. I too used the RoughCountry one with my 2020 Power Wagon and it worked just fine. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  9. H

Lets see those power wagons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  10. H

Here’s mine on Salta AEVs with 35” Toyo MTs. I think it’s the perfect size. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro