Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HDnick10

1. HDnick10

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Also had that ash material in mine today, no odor though. Sorry to hear about the windshield, hopefully they make it right ASAP.
  2. HDnick10

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

NG196655 is Delivered! Truck is great and dealer was also great. I will do a summary of experience post later but I know y’all want to see it now!
  3. HDnick10

I think there was a temporary shortage of the 4/7s but appears to be back in stock now. Speaking of the cargo camera, I didn’t add it but the CHMSL has a spot for it. Much to investigate when I get the truck.
  4. HDnick10

Wait till you see my manpower folding mirror solution. Will be looking out for an accidental BSM or trailer tech option once I pickup.
  5. HDnick10

FYI My 12/20/21 build has the 4/7 standard trailer harness plug.
  6. HDnick10

NG196655 has landed at the dealer. Pickup next week after some upgrades.
  7. HDnick10

Missing Blind Spot Monitoring

I have seen some members find the mirror connections were present, some not. Likely need to remove the mirror to check if its actually connected to anything. Maybe @Jimmy07 has this insight.
  8. HDnick10

Lets see what you are towing!

Current trailer is 7500gvwr so I knew I would have a decent amount of excess capacity, but this was more than I expected. It’s showing higher than the advertised max. I’ll definitely be crunching the numbers to verify once I take possession.
  9. HDnick10

The Union Pacific line (800)877-5123 indicates arrived at industry (destination/auto yard) but has not been unloaded.
  10. HDnick10

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

NG196655 made it to Kirby auto yard last night and currently appears to be waiting for unload and delivery. ETA to dealer still 1/10 - 1/18.
  11. HDnick10

Original destination was Kirby UP yard in San Antonio. Not sure if that has changed since it actually shipped after some time KZLD. Dealer mentioned sometimes their trucks go for long train rides inexplicably.
  12. HDnick10

NG196655 - Crossed into Eagle Pass at 10:15p last night. Should be leaving at 1p today. Getting close!
  13. HDnick10

Got a nice new year surprise from RamChat, Dealer ETA 1/10-1/18. I had been KZLD and last update was 'service event - stage delivery' on 12/30. Given how close the ETA is, thinking I'm loaded up and maybe departed the plant.
  14. HDnick10

Still appear to be in KZLD with no ETA to dealer, 9 days since window sticker. Crickets from the dealer, unsurprisingly. I'm fortunate to only be a few weeks into the process with plenty of patience to spare.