Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HBomb20

1. HBomb20

What are your upcoming mods?

Mine has a button to turn them on and off. Yours does not?
  2. HBomb20

Price negotiated from MSRP

MSRP $55 Sold $48 Big Horn 6.4L Olive Green Pearlcoat, Sport Package, Off Road Package, Ram Box, Level 1, 8.4 with navigation...
  3. HBomb20

Largest tire size on 18" rim

Those Black Rhinos look sweet
  4. HBomb20

Anyone have 2020 2500 with floor storage bin in it?

The concept seems cool. I’ve installed the weathertech floor liners that snap in. I’m not sure if I’ll ever use them now
  5. HBomb20

Steering Wheel and Cold Start

No lane assist on the truck. I’m gonna drive it a few more miles to see if I’m just being paranoid. Otherwise, it’s going to become very annoying.
  6. HBomb20

Steering Wheel and Cold Start

Hey, all. Picked up my 2020 CCSB 6.4L last week. Nicely appointed Big Horn in Olive Green Pearlcoat. So far, I absolutely love this truck but I have a couple of concerns. First, a loud “clunk” from the engine compartment during a cold start. No noise on a hot start. Second, my steering wheel was...
  7. HBomb20

My new truck issues

Nice Color!!
  8. HBomb20

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 squeal at start up / Chirping Noise - merged threads

I think my 6.4 sounds meaty and muscular. Like it has anRV cam or something
  9. HBomb20

What did you do TO your RAM today?

WeatherTech floor liners and sunshade.
  10. HBomb20

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Most favorite truck I’ve owned
  11. HBomb20

Finally

New picture
  12. HBomb20

Another noob on the hunt for a 2020

A nice truck! I think you’ll really enjoy the new generation
  13. HBomb20

Finally

After test driving 2019 and 2020 models with the various power trains, finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 Bighorn 6.4L Absolutely love this truck! Tucson, AZ