Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hangman

1. H

Post up them Patriot Blues

Got THE call today! I get to pick Dualinda up tomorrow! Pics coming soon
  2. H

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 1564 delivered!!! We get to pick her up tomorrow at noonish.
  3. H

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just got THE call!!! My truck is at the dealership! I get to take possession tomorrow around lunchtime!!!! Ram 3500 cclb drw 2wd 6.4 Tradesman in Patriot Blue
  4. H

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

BRV10, am I just waiting on Virginia Transport now? If so, how do I track them?
  5. H

Ok, total confusion just sat in on me. So, I was given a railcar number and I’ve been following it, it arrived in Lawrenceville last night. I called my dealership just now to confirm. My salesman is off today so one of the others took my call and said that my truck was still in MX. VON...
  6. H

That’s the way my luck normally goes. On a very high side note though, my truck landed in Lawrenceville GA last night at 11:30 pm. Now for that final leg of her her home!
  7. H

They hired a bunch of locals, unhooked the odometers, gave each of them 4 bean burritos and told them to drive them to their destinations, upon arrival “RUN”
  8. H

Very true. I am holding on to my salesman’s word though that he is going to “hot flag” the truck…. Still hasn’t told me exactly what that is though
  9. H

Horn bump sounds too long

I’m thinking about using a vinyl guy here in town to make mine, that way I can get creative with the names lol.
  10. H

Good to know. I will definitely check on that. Latest update, she left some transfer yard in Georgia this morning heading to Lawrenceville. She’s getting close!
  11. H

Horn bump sounds too long

Found this on Amazon… https://a.co/d/0U9Kjnq
  12. H

Build sheet question

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= After the = sign, insert your VIN
  13. H

Post up them Patriot Blues

The more I see them the more anxious I get to get her home. Love em y’all!