Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Great Pumpkin

1. Great Pumpkin

Why No Option for Power Running Boards on PW?

Me too! I seem to remember something about the xl not being available so I guess I have the regular setup on my 2021 and I’d say they are perfect. My wife and I both have bad knees and the height seems great.
  2. Great Pumpkin

Tire Pressure Sensors

I used the AEV Procal to reset those limits.
  3. Great Pumpkin

2023 Power Wagon Rebel $90K

Sweet setup!
  4. Great Pumpkin

2023 Power Wagon Rebel $90K

That caught me, I didn’t know there was a Power Wagon Rebel, that might be a reason for a price bump with the Cummins in it. But it isn’t quite a Power Wagon but maybe a small step below a Power Wagon capability. Power Wagon Rebel article
  5. Great Pumpkin

21 PW plow removal butchering

It looks like one small piece is missing, looks like it was cut clean off of that bracket.
  6. Great Pumpkin

PW 6.4 Procharged

I’ve had this idea of putting turbochargers on my PW. I saw an episode of All Girls Garage and they installed two on a 6.4 Challenger (which I had at the time) and it’s never left my mind. Any thoughts?
  7. Great Pumpkin

Air Bags for Power Wagon (2019 or newer)

I’m a bit off topic but not really… I was looking at air bags for my motor home and to be honest the install was above my pay grade and I can’t find a person to help with the installation. Then I found Timbren (shocks). Cost was just over $300 installation was about 15 minutes and the difference...
  8. Great Pumpkin

Anybody know what this is?

Yep. It’s a divider for the cubby underneath the armrest.
  9. Great Pumpkin

Emotional Roller-Coaster

Hang in there!
  10. Great Pumpkin

Powered side steps

They’re on my PW. I had them installed so all the pain was in the payment.
  11. Great Pumpkin

Power Wagon 75th gloves

I only wear XXL as well, so I ordered one pair for keeps. Then I realized it fit well and is a fair work glove. I don’t think the stitching will last a long time which is why I ordered a second pair, “for keeps”.
  12. Great Pumpkin

Power Wagon 75th gloves

Hey did y’all see these Power Wagon gloves? I like them and recently thought about getting a second pair but figured by now they’d be out of stock. I just ordered this pair and they were here in two days.
  13. Great Pumpkin

wobbly power wagon...

Thanks for the intel, I’m definitely going to look at that Thuren bar. I haven’t heard anyone mention WeighSafe but their hitch takes the guesswork out of loading the trailer.
  14. Great Pumpkin

75th anniversary power wagon rock sliders / side steps

I took this pic to help someone looking at mine. I replaced them for a couple reasons and one was because my foot did not fit.
  15. Great Pumpkin

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Giving credit, I got my info from this site, but this is what I purchased from myMoparparts.com 82215928AB Splash Guards, Front, With Flares 82215929AB Splash Guards, Rear, With Flares I also picked up a rust inhibitor (recommended) and a plastic rivet tool (required).