Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Goodmo

1. G

Uconnect 5 8.4 in 2018 ram 3500 diesel

Photo of unit uc5 works
  2. G

I have uc5 8.4 radio, everything works, only climate control doesn't work. And use 3knob ac manual module with 4speed ac. And I have adapter harness from big black connector to 2 green and blue connector for radio and 2 cables usb connector.easy can buy this connectors on ebay. Dodge just change...
  3. G

Unconnect Issue

Does this unit uconnect 5 or 4c?
  4. G

my uc 5 8.4. But never pop up climate menu where put air and that's reason why I use manual climate. I want use oem bezel for 8.4 but without icons on screen where I need put air I can't use it. With manual climate and 8.4 bezel for manual climate everything works and looks fine. Only one thing...
  5. G

Sorry, didn't see you ask something(this forum kind of dead, nobody haven't any information about uc5 in 4th gen). Yes it is directly plug and play, everything works if you have manual ac. Only one issue is you have auto climate or 8.4 before. This uc5 didn't pick signal from 4th gen rams...
  6. G

Hello, trying to fix problem. I have 2018 ram 3500 diesel.i had standart ac, then instal uconnect ra3 with wiring and climate module and new bezel. Everything works fine with climate on screen. I didn't change anything with alfaobd. Then I bought uconnect 5 with 8.4 screen. Everything works...