Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by gmchurch

1. G

Hello from N. Forida

I read about this same thing in another thread re: a 2019 1500 ---> https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/current-gear-display.2528/ I found this in the manual: Linking And Unlinking The Remote Keyless Entry Key Fob To Memory Your key fob can be programmed to recall one of two...
  2. G

Hello from N. Forida

I do.
  3. G

Hello from N. Forida

I’m saying the option to make it stay on by default isn’t in the Screen Settings.
  4. G

Why 2500 vs 3500?

I’m coming from a ‘17 Ford F-350 SWR with off-road tires and now have a ‘19 3500 dually. The ride is a little rougher, but not that much really...at least for me. I may dislike it more later on I guess, but so far I only notice it on bad roads.
  5. G

Possible GM convert here...

I also had all of these concerns when I decided to look outside of Ford, but once I drove my new ‘19 3500 I decided to take the plunge. I hope I made the right decision, but so far I love it! Mine will be a week old on Thursday.
  6. G

Accessories

I don’t think 2018 will fit in 2019 because the Husky mats don’t. I’d much rather have Weather Tech mats and hope they come out with them soon.
  7. G

Hello from N. Forida

I’m new to Ram, coming from Ford. I purchased my new Ram 3500 HD Laramie dually last Thursday and love it so far! When it comes to trucks, I’ve always stuck to Ford. After the reveal of the new HO Cummins, I thought I’d try something different this time. I love the power and can’t wait to tow my...