Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Gary2920

1. G

Dead and thought needs jumped?

My 2022 3500 Cummins sat for a few weeks and seemed dead as a door nail. With a charger on one battery, telling me battery is full, and a very strong jump pack on the other, when I attempted to start it weird things happened. Instrument panel flashing and wipers flipped on. Still won't even...
  2. G

Price negotiated from MSRP

Did they quote you a certain percentage discounted from Invoice? Seems like Koons is the low water mark with 6.5% off Invoice and no financing requirements.
  3. G

As I arrived to pick it up and getting ready to leave. Just good humanity man, letting Ram buyers know about a great experience I had. Weren't you once a young guy starting out, building a name in your career?
  4. G

Fellas, I almost bought from Koons but getting answers from the gmail address on technical items was slow ..Price was virtually the same from Criswell Jeep Dodge Ram in Gaithersburg MD. Jourdain McCants does all the forum pricing. 6% off invoice with a few financing stipulations. Plus he was...
  5. G

Just picked up this week!

Varies based on design but mine all loaded up put me 1500 #s overweight in my 2500. The liability in case of accident scared me into upgrading to the 3500 DRW. With water and all the goodies in my camper it's probably close to 3200 lbs. A lot of guys run big time overweight with TCs and in my...
  6. G

Haul a slide in Truck Camper and camp off grid.
  7. G

Great price and service!

Mark Dodge and Koons seem to get all the love on Trucks purchased by forum users but want to reccomend Criswell RAM and Jourdain McCants in Gaithersburg Maryland . I contacted all three Dealers and they were were all close in price but Jourdain was the fastest to respond, extremely knowledgeable...
  8. G

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

On that drag link..if you still have the truck. I made a stink with RAM Customer Service on my newly purchased 17 and they shipped the correct part and covered the cost to repair. Tell them you are taking the truck into Mexico and you cant be assured welding equipment will be available in the...
  9. G

10. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I can add to this and it's not good. I picked up my new DRW the night before the recall. Since it is a stop sale, even finished trucks on the dealer lot cannot be turned over until a repair is developed and implemented. I was told thst may take 3-5 months! Sorry fellas.
  11. G

RAM Financing question

I worked a great deal (for today's market) on my new 3500 on its way with an ETA of Late Nov. The deal requires me to use the dealer financing ( not RAM financing). Has anyone encountered an early pay off penalty in this scenario? I anticipate a higher APR being offered than my credit union as...
  12. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks for the info! You mentioned the 10/3 date. Does that mean 2022 model orders must be built built by then or do they run 2022 and 23 at the same time?
  13. G

Man that's rough. Has your Dealer lent any insight? A specific option that that can't be sourced?