Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by GA Jet

1. G

Weak AC anyone?

Yeah, glad I'm not the only one having the problem I guess... my truck was built 10/20 so it should* be clear on the TSB. Shame this is such an issue, my wife's 1500 AC is flawless, just wish mine was as good too!
  2. G

Weak AC anyone?

I am currently living in the desert where the outside air temps get up to the 120F range with the cab of the truck hitting 135F at times. So to say that AC is important is not just a creature comfort at this point! My wife's 2019 Ram 1500 Classic AC cools down fast and will make the cab of the...
  3. G

arb front bumper swap? too heavy?

Check out Chassis Unlimited for nice low profile winch bumpers. They improve your approach angles too
  4. G

Tradesman Powerwagon

Sometimes I wish I had gone diesel and built it for lockers, lift and winch. However I knew that would be a HUGE money investment and I would probably never fully execute the plan
  5. G

Tradesman Powerwagon

Sorry to bring back a dead thread, I looked long and hard for a tradesman PW with ramboxes (for the $ savings) but couldn't find any. I really wanted the Ramboxes due to these beds being too short for a toolbox (imo). Long story short, it ended up being way cheaper to talk with a dealer about...