Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Fuely 62

1. F

Fuel Transfer

If you're removing the pipe then why not do it right. Just saying. That's the way I do it, maybe not your way.
  2. F

Fuel Transfer

I have added aux tanks to my last two Rams. Rather than cut the fill pipe and getting all the filings in the tank I opted for a different route. I found it easier to just remove fill pipe and weld a pipe bung into it, this adding a hose barb. I also added a low pressure inline transfer pump and...
  3. F

OEM puck system

I installed the Mopar 4 pucks for the fifth wheel on my 2015 2500. The holes were already present in in the frame rails to bolt on the pucks, there was no need to unbolt the box. Follow the directions, easy install. Measure twice and purchase the correct size hole saw. When done drilling holes...
  4. F

Reese Goose Box Clearance for CCSB?

Thanks for your response
  5. F

Not going to argue the issue, but check Grand Designs Reflection.........8' wide. Like I said before I'm sure there's more.
  6. F

Maybe you should check around some more. I have a friend who has a two year old Jayco that is not 102, and I assume there are more.
  7. F

Curious, everyone is showing pictures of their rigs in tight turns with the goosebox and an off set 4" ball, but no one has mentioned the trailer width. Does anyone have this set up with a 102" trailer ? I would like to go this route, but use the Gen-y 5" offset goose puc in the RAM puc goose...
  8. F

Lets see what you are towing!

Our 5 er.
  9. F

Newby Here

Sold my 62 Chevy fuely, but here is my 62 Mopar
  10. F

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

My 2022 3500. A year old now. Didn't like the factory 2 tone, had it vinyl wrapped with silver after I took delivery.
  11. F

Newby Here

Howdy Everyone ! New to this site but not to Dodge/RAM. Formerly owned 92 W250 Cummins 4x4, 2015 2500 RAM Cummins 4x4, and presently a 2022 3500 Cummins HO 4x4 ccsb.
  12. F

Towing with 2022 ccsb and goosebox

I presently have srw 3500 ccsb with aftermarket air bags. I'm currently using B&W Companion Slider with Morryde pin box and would like to upgrade to Goosebox for a better ride and get rid of bulky slider (pain the a@# taking it in and out). I'm pulling a 310 Solitude and till present have not...
  13. F

Thanks for your reply, are pulling with dually or srw ? I'm curious how the 5" offset carries the weight.
  14. F

Good day everyone ! I'm new to site and my question may have been posted before, if so I apologize for this. I have a 22 3500 and want to pull my 5 er with the Reese goosebox. I have the factory puck system and understand that Gen-y makes a 5" offset goose puc ball that fits that system. I'm...