Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by fsjking

1. F

PW ride quality?

I'm looking into a power wagon, but am not likely going to get to test drive one before ordering unless I want to drive a few hours. How does the ride compare to a laramie or big horn 2500? The last time I drove one of those, they felt a little stiff and top heavy. I've been driving half tons...
  2. F

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

I'm not sure if it's just the lighting, but, the pics in the article have the leather look darker than it does in the configurator. Hoping it is the darker, cause I'm about to pull the trigger....
  3. F

my 19 is ready to work

Is that a Roll N Lock cover? How is the fit? Any interference with the Ram boxes opening?
  4. F

2020 Rambox with tonneau cover question

Looking at a 2020 Power Wagon with Ramboxes online. The tonneau cover companies have no data on them yet. Looking at pics, it appears the same as the 2019 which looks the same as earlier years. Does anyone know if the bed with ramboxes is the same size as the 2018 and earlier? Length should be...