Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Foster Performance

1. F

Best tires for a 35OO HD Cummins with Aisin

I do a considerable amount of research, including reading reviews from many different resources before I commit to buying anything. The purpose of posting in this forum wasn’t to identify a “best tire”. It was to get different opinions…..so, thank you for yours.
  2. F

Thanks! I will check it out.
  3. F

Thanks for the input
  4. F

Yes, it’s a dually. Used for towing a 4 horse slant trailer with living quarters (40ft) and a 42 ft 5th wheel travel trailer. Mostly highway use, so snow and rough terrain not really an issue but need decent traction in wet areas.
  5. F

Thanks for the info.
  6. F

We are looking to replace our factory tires. Truck came with Nexen tires and the front tires have worn unevenly and very quickly at that. We currently have 26,000 miles on our 2022 3500 Laramie. Tires have been rotated as directed. I have read several posts that the Nexen tires are not...