Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by followme2DQ

1. F

Noise, mega cab body looks shifted, and tsbs??

My bed is not on straight also. It makes 2 of the 5th wheel prep package "pucks" in the bed not go into their holes. I tried getting pics, but really couldn't get a good angle. I measured the distance from cab to bed om both sides with a caliper and it was just under !/2" difference. Waiting for...
  2. F

Trailer Brake Control Disply

Yes, brake gain, that is controlled by pressure on the brake pedal.
  3. F

Trailer Brake Control Disply

My brake control display (set up on dash). Is reading brake pressure even with no trailer connected. Is this normal? It was not like this on my '13.
  4. F

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

1900 miles here, but had it since late July. 4 issues to report. 1-Hood shaking at highway speeds (which seems to be wide spread). 2- 8.4 radio sometimes won't turn on for 2-3 mins after start-up. happens about 3xs a week. The only thing that shows would be the reverse camera. No sat radio or...
  5. F

Looking for snow plow recommendations

I love my 8'6" western poly V plow. I had it on my '13 2500, and will be installing it on my '19. My '19 2500 is quad cab with the snow chief package, and i added the extra alternator. I don't plow commercially, just my driveway and the Dairy Queen lot. However, there was a production issue...