Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by flyhiguy85

1. flyhiguy85

37x11.5R20 Nitto or Others

There’s a new 37x11.50R20 out on the market now! Check out the Falken Wildpeak R/T. All specs meet or exceed for towing, etc. Currently my wife is running the Wildpeak A/T3W on her Grand Cherokee, she’s been very happy with them so I don’t have any concerns regarding brand. That said, the...
  2. flyhiguy85

I still have not pulled the trigger. I’m not going to buy new wheels for sure. I’m still trying to figure out if I want to swallow the $2000 pill for the 37x11.50R20s. It’d be nice to know if anyone was running this tire on stock wheels to know whether they are rubbing or not.
  3. flyhiguy85

Is anyone out there running the Nittos in a 37x11.50R20? Just curious how much they rub the radius arms. I'd prefer not to install a spacer if I don't have to.
  4. flyhiguy85

Did you end up getting these tires? I’m looking at doing the same setup. Just curious how it turned out if you did?