Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by FLHTKJimmy

1. F

Aisin Transmission Concerns

Call Mike MacDonald (586) 274-8085, mike.macdonald@stellantis.com He’s tough to reach, needs to hear your story. And he can help! He has been very helpful to me!
  2. F

Does Ram Care actually care??? I think not!

Okay, honestly, I don’t know how this forum posts really work, such as to whom I’m responding. I’ve been meaning to update my situation. It took a full month for the dealer to receive and install my complete new transmission. And, at my insistence, it was a 23. I’d learned that to avoid...
  3. F

Build date: 7/22 Repaired and returned to me 8/11/23 Is that what you need?
  4. F

I’m a big believer that we all get too much crap when we stumble, and not enough recognition when we exceed expectations. It is in that spirit that I’d like to acknowledge Ram Care, and those who led me to the happy ending that now closes this story… It was just over a month ago that I was...
  5. F

I’m a big believer that we all get too much crap when we stumble, and not enough recognition when we exceed expectations. It is in that spirit that I’d like to acknowledge Ram Care, and those who led me to the happy ending that now closes this story… It was just over a month ago that I was...
  6. F

I don’t know. Perhaps the spark conversation I suppose. I believe it’s important conversation though. There are a lot of people affected by this, or who will be affected, and Ram Care sure isn’t responding. We all just have to wait until we’re stranded. I then we all get to deal with Ram Care...
  7. F

I’m not wanting to pursue a lemon law claim. Fact is, I think it’s a great truck. My issue, specifically, is the casual and dismissive manner in which Stellantis, Ram, and Ram Care have responded. I’ve been pretty well supported (once we got past a very immature and and non-caring service...
  8. F

Update: Less than 2 minutes after this post was sent to the Stellantis rep, I got a call from the executive manager. I believe he is responding with the proper priority. Regardless, I have continued my exchange with an attorney who handles this kind of thing. Seeing where that goes. I’ve never...
  9. F

I’ll begin by saying that I’ve already been added to the list of AISIN transmission failures. But this isn’t about the failure of a truck. It’s about the absolute failure to respond by a manufacturer. The hardest part is trying to decide where to begin this post. I’ll try to keep this brief...
  10. F

I sent you a PM. I’ve gotten no response.
  11. F

I’m not with the truck, but will get you the DOM & transmission # when I can. Have a case # With Ram Cares already. Gonna continue chasing that, but my initial call was disappointing. Just saying… Lost forward gears. Reverse still worked. After a clunking sound, initially received only amber...
  12. F

New to the forum. Only became aware of it cuz, we’ll, you can add me to the list of those impacted by the failed C-clip on the AISIN transmission. Ordered my 22 Limited with HO in February of 22. Delivered August 2022. Currently 20K miles, stranded 1000+ miles from home, pulling a 5th wheel, on...