Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by FishermanJer

1. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

How did you fix that?
  2. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

I didn't replace air filter yet. it didn't need it. I replaced the Fuel Filters and oil change.
  3. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

No response from transmission
  4. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

Yeah, was weird when I went to push down the pedal more and had nothing. Then on the floor and still nothing. Kinda felt like a dead pedal to be honest.
  5. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

How do I fix it
  6. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

How do I fix it?
  7. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

no i just havent seen a check engine luminated
  8. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

Got it from here, https://klmperformance.com/products/mopar-2019-to-2024-ram-6-7l-cummins-fuel-filter-kit
  9. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

Yes I think so? It has Mopar on it... How do I tell the differences?
  10. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

Mopar
  11. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

Sorry thats for the fuel filter
  12. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

About a year old sitting inside my house on the shelf
  13. FishermanJer

Loss of Power

Hello All, I Have a 2021 Ram 2500 Diesel 6.7L. The other day I was towing my RV up Cabbage Hill in Oregon and when I went to give it more fuel, it felt like i had no power at all. I could put the pedal to the floor and the RPM wouldn't move. I ended up slowing down to around 30 MPH and then it...
  14. FishermanJer

Particulate filter

So I hooked up to my ATV trailer and took it up the mountain. The particulate filter now says 0. Thanks to all!
  15. FishermanJer

Particulate filter

I tow all the time in the spring and summer and fall. Winter is the only time I don't tow. So it's probably in need of a good work out.