Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by firemansdiesel

1. F

High mileage 2022’s

20k SO and no issues. Yep just a baby with mileage.
  2. F

Y-43 particulate matter sensor.

I had my recall done a few months back. No change in performance, driveability, mileage, etc. my only two concerns were they applied the flash after the sensor install and the sensor wiring was routed correctly through the tab on top of the DPF. In which both were no concern after the recall...
  3. F

shocks/leveling

No can do without topping out the stock shock on rebound.
  4. F

Too much oil and poor dealer help

Well, there’s one way to take care of the truck and collect without the dealer‘s route. Since you’re in Oregon. Drive up to Portland and park next to Portland State Unversity. Leave a sign on it that says ”I support Trump” & “Israel. I’m almost 109% sure your truck will be burnt to the...
  5. F

What oil for 2020 cummins? - Merged oil threads

Fleetguard LF16035 vs Amsoil Ea080. Looks like the Amsoil is slightly better, but I’ve read in the last few years that the Amsoil filter quality is not like it used to be. Any truth to that? I’ve always ran Fleetguard filter, but always curious about Amsoil Filter. Possibly order the filter...
  6. F

Smog test California

Here’s the procedure to reset the different monitors.
  7. F

Oil lab results

For reference. This is my recent first oil anaylist with Amsoil 10/30 ADN.
  8. F

Baja Designs Squadron Fog Light Kit 2019+ 2500 - Plug & Play Harness barely plugs in?

Contact Baja Design and let them know the problem.
  9. F

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Briefly off topic here. What part of Northern Arizona you from? I recently retired and been eyeing Prescott-Prescott Valley area.
  10. F

Regen Cycles 2023 RAM 3500 6.7 HO

That’s alot of idle hours with that low of miles. For reference my truck has 17,500 and have 57 hrs of idle.
  11. F

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Thurens 2” coils will leave approx 1/4” rake.
  12. F

New 2022 ram 2500 diesel issues

If believe I’ve read that the 19+ trucks grid heater bolt was addressed. I’m sure someone will chime to correct me If that’s not the case.
  13. F

New 2022 ram 2500 diesel issues

Drive it and enjoy in current form.
  14. F

Rough Country leveling kit possible issue?

I have 295/70/18 on stock wheels on 2” Thuren system. Zero rub, but I do have his swaybar.
  15. F

Too much oil and poor dealer help

I can attest to Ramcares on here. I don’t know if they have multiple people under the Ramcare signature, but twice I reached out with Ramcares on here. Both were for recalls that my dealer was being lazy with. Within two weeks of both messgages to Ramcare. I had a phone call from my dealer...