Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by FFL348

1. FFL348

Initial impressions on your new HD RAM - likes and dislikes, new to RAM Trucks

Off the top of my head: 1) Reliability of the Cummins, and what seems to be very conservative engineering changes year to year. This is my second Cummins RAM 3500. 2) Column shifter and manual transfer case lever. It's predictable, shifts in sub-zero temps, and adapts well to rocky forest...
  2. FFL348

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

Got my new truck in April, essentially a replacement for the same trim truck 10 years older. The new cloth driver seat in the Tradesman. It's like there's something wrong with the seat springs or clips underneath, something loose, it has an occasional "click" feeling while I'm driving. When I...
  3. FFL348

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Got these Bushwacker rocker panel covers installed yesterday. Nice design. I did have to unbolt the cab step and drill some holes through the plastic with a stepper bit, but it was straightforward. Thanks for the mod idea @elephantrider !
  4. FFL348

Thanks for that idea! I just ordered a pair based on your post. I just checked the direct Bushwacker site, and they were marked 10% off, so it was $166 and change, shipped, after tax. Said could be 90 days though. I think Amazon was $176 or $179.
  5. FFL348

I was looking at those same wheels. Nice work, I'll look forward to seeing them installed. I'll probably get them same.
  6. FFL348

Got the truck on April 19th, and figured I'd post a compilation of mods so far. Some by me, some by a shop. I'm not sure how many pics I can add to this post, but I have several. 1) Ravelco anti-theft (our last Cummins Ram was 10 years old and stolen in Denver last Fall. Not interested to...
  7. FFL348

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez I received NG208582 yesterday, 4-20-2022
  8. FFL348

We ordered truck on 11-12-2021 and the build sheet showed up today, 19 weeks and 3 days from the order date. 3500 Tradesman SRW, Aisin/HO. I'm wondering if it may ship near the end of the week. Now I need to search and study the forums on how to track the train from MX.
  9. FFL348

Just went from D to D1 today, estimated ship 2022-03-25. Order date was 2021-11-12. Made comments in the Google sheet. Will be watching the build sheet link intently.
  10. FFL348

Where does the build plan date come from, and what does it mean?
  11. FFL348

Anybody install a Ravelco theft deterent system?

I had a 2012 with keystart but keyless entry, and no nav/GPS. I had dropped it off on a Sunday night at a diesel shop we know, to get an estimate for new injectors. They called me the next day and said their security camera caught someone who rolled up in a charger, got right into the truck...
  12. FFL348

Also a build sheet for line 614
  13. FFL348

@Wesk035901 Same for you, build sheet appears to be available (line 451)