Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by FFF

1. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@brv10 - I know I've seen you help some folks in the past - I've been pretty quiet in my tracking journey through now, but finally got an update from sales today that I'm curious enough to double check. Been sitting in ready to ship status since 5/4 and the tracker still shows that, but my sales...
  2. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Curious if anyone around Tulsa recently has received their truck and what the lead time was like from build date to arrival at dealer?
  3. F

At least looking at the configurator, if you leave the engine set as the 6.4 on the cab and chassis, then when you select the 52 & 22 tank option it auto updates to include the Cummins, Aisin, etc. So it looks like the dual tank option is only available with the diesel. My guess would be it has...
  4. F

Please don't subject your engine to a K&N Air Filter

I had k&n’s in a few of my vehicles through the mid 2000’s. My dad always ran them, therefore I did. Never gave it much thought. By 2010 the only vehicle I still had with one was my old CUCV. Never saw more than maybe 2-3k miles/year. I’d clean and oil it every year or so and that was that. Saw...