Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by fedacjjt24jd

1. F

The towing Crown goes now to GM

When will Ram come out with a 10 speed tranny??
  2. F

Can't find the trailer TPMS

I did here back for Rod and he said he mislead me a little bit. He said the TTPMS will be available on orders after March 1 2020. I think what is happening here is they released the option, found out they had issues with it and pulled it back and now are "hoping" it will be fixed by March 1 2020...
  3. F

I have been communicating with Rod Romain. He is the engineer from RAM that developed the system and explained how it works. Here is the threads from our conversations. From: Rod Romain Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 5:37 AM To: Carl Feda Cc: Jason Feda Subject: Re: FW: TTPMS on Ram HD trucks...
  4. F

Hey i am new to diesels with DPF's and DEF. How big of a deal is it to NOT do the delete? How...

Hey i am new to diesels with DPF's and DEF. How big of a deal is it to NOT do the delete? How much does it typicly cost to do a delete on a 2019 HO Cummings
  5. F

Hello from Rockford MN

I am currently driving a 2005 Duramax and pull a 2019 Montana 381TH camper. Looking to upgrade to a 2019 or 2020 Ram 3500 Dully Limited. I want the TTPMS and Rear view Camera that can be monitored all the time. NOT just in Reverse. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  6. F

I too am trying to find out more so i sent an Email to Rod Romain. He is the Engineer in the video explaining how to set up the TTPMS on the new 2019 RAM HD. Here is what he said. ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Rod Romain Date: Sun, Dec 29, 2019, 10:02 PM Subject: Re: HD Ram To...
  7. F

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Hello to all. I am new to this forum. I too am looking to purchase a new 3500 Dully and I want this camera and TTPM system as part of my factory install. Where are we at with these issues as of January 1 2020? Please help. Thanks.