Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Fast1

1. F

`22 Dually Missing Splash Guards

I took the picture and part number to my dealer a couple days ago. The parts guys took quite awhile, and came back saying those center sections are for a dually with 2wd. The aren't for a dually with 4wd. They couldn't explain the difference. So I'm still without them. Has anyone with a...
  2. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Went to my dealer yesterday to order the cnter section of the rear fender liners. He said they are only for 2wd trucks, mine is 4wd, for some crazy reason they won't work. He couldn't explain it.
  3. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Not sure what you mean by AMP parts, but I just swapped my AMP running boards from my 2020 Ram 3500 Crew Cab SRW to my 2022 Ram 3500 crew Cab Dually. Some of the parts can't be removed after they are installed, so I found this place where you can order the specific parts you need to swap steps...
  4. F

My ffp price didn’t change. But I ordered in July, and when I picked up the truck December 4th, the dealer said the original price was “protected”, even though the window sticker showed that the price had increased by ~$1350.
  5. F

The dealer sent me a link to get this set up when my truck arrived at the dealership. I signed the paperwork and picked up the truck 2 days later. But, this is the 4th truck I've bought from them, and they were reeeeeaaaally sure I was going to buy it.
  6. F

For sure. I'm on my 6th Ram / Cummins, and the fuel mileage seemed to consistently increase around 25,000 miles in all of them.
  7. F

On the Ram phone app and the online website, It tells you the fuel level in your truck. But what does the "34 Miles" mean? The tank is full, and my truck has 21 miles on it. It doesn't seem to relate to anything.
  8. F

On my build sheet my paint color is "Snazzberry" On my window sticker, it's "Delmonico Red".
  9. F

The dealer said I can get my truck in an hour. I've been waiting 19 weeks and 4 days since I ordered. This is the worst hour in that whole time! 2022 Ram 3500 Laramie diesel crew cab long bed dually with 12" screen, safety B, 50 gallon tank, Delmonico red.
  10. F

It's at the dealer! 18 weeks and 2 days. 2022 3500 Cummins Laramie long bed dually. Pick it up tomorrow. The looooong wait is over!
  11. F

They were specifically called out on my Laramie vehicle equipment list.
  12. F

Dealer called yesterday (Saturday) morning. My truck was loaded on a car carrier and left the railyard in Buffalo, NY Friday night to start making deliveries in Western NY! I'll have to start driving through the dealer parking lot three times per day vs the once a day I've been checking. This...
  13. F

According to the spreadsheet, CJTEX that ordered 9/22 got their truck. ACEd that ordered 9/13 also has theirs. Nothing after that. Mine is unloaded at the railyard in Buffalo, NY, waiting for a car carrier to deliver it to Jamestown, NY, 60 miles away. I ordered July 27th. I drive through...