Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by EZTundra77

1. E

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

FWIW. 285/75/18 and tires are significantly heavier than stock. n 50 I think my 295/70/18 Mickey T MTZ p3 are probably quite a bit heavier than stock road tires. My guess is about 30-40 lbs heavier per tire. maybe eve
  2. E

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

My '19 3500 HO/AISIN shifts fine going down the road. Seems to deliver power exactly where I want it. The only mod Ive done to the entire truck is 295/70/18 Mud tires. That could theoretically change how the trans shifts I suppose. I do get the slam into 1st occasionally, but usually when...
  3. E

Let's Talk Regen

I was very curious so I put the DPF filter guage on and just left it. I towed a few heavy loads. Nothing. No soot build up registered. Then it happened...BAM Active regen. message came up. But no light or anything. Just the message and only when I was in the DPF gauge screen. If I...
  4. E

Let's Talk Regen

I suppose it's possible it regens without me realizing it.
  5. E

Let's Talk Regen

I've only got 7k miles on it so far. 1/2 of that was pulling a 14k dump trailer. it's mixed driving. Mostly highway and 50 MPH country roads. Some city stop and go. Some off road.
  6. E

Let's Talk Regen

This is good info. I am having s trange experience. My DPF guage has never jumped above zero. I had it on for the last 2 weeks just to double check that it didnt move. I have never seen the regen message come up. I use the standard amount of DPF (kind of high but I agree that that's a good...
  7. E

Quality of Factory Spray Liner

My truck is about 3 months old and I have 2 places where the bed liner has been scraped off. This aint no driveway queen, but I had hoped for bettwer. I believe I was sliding 6x6 posts out of the bed that scraped the liner off.