Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by evanyj350

1. evanyj350

What HD and Hitching equipment are we using.

Bumper pull with adjustable Weigh Safe hitch. Pulling ski boat, pontoon boat, 7000 lb car hauler trailer, and a 10,000 lb 7x12 dump trailer. Not hitting max weight too often, but too much for a 1500 most of the time. Loving my 2500 with air suspension. Towing something several times a week.
  2. evanyj350

Bed lowering mode details

This is the best news yet. It fixes my only disappointment with my 2016 rig. I hook up bumper pull trailers almost daily and use the rear air suspension to help. I go thru the settings menu to get to "Transport Mode" but it takes about 5 steps to get there. I am so excited they put an...
  3. evanyj350

2019 to 2020 Changes?

Yes, wondering if there is any chance the Multifunction Tailgate or the Panoramic Sunroof will be available. So far looks like only on the 1500s.
  4. evanyj350

6.4 HEMI Stalling Issue

Sounds like my issues too. I'm on my second HD and had the same problem on both. Chafing wires. My dealer took many tries to fix this and on the verge of a buyback, one of thier techs finally found a chafing wire being grounded out by a metal clamp holding the main harness to the firewall...