Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Etoimos's latest activity

• Etoimos
    Etoimos replied to the thread Suspension upgrade.
    Higher pressures will help with the wag on pavement. I run 48psi up front and 41psi in the rear. When crawling offroad, I run 14psi...
  • Etoimos
    Etoimos replied to the thread Suspension upgrade.
    According to the guys at CJC, Carli is switching to King shocks for the Backcountry system. The PW systems have not made that move yet...
  • Etoimos
    Etoimos replied to the thread Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build.
    I also have the 360° bird's eye camera system for my trailer, but I've not installed that yet. I'm not sure how that works in...
  • Etoimos
    I have that and use it on my OGT trail already. This way I only had to buy the extended cable and 3D print a housing for it... and I...
  • Etoimos
    I just relocated the stock camera that came on my truck. Here is a pic of it from when I was working on the CAD design for the housing.
    • RearViewCamear-224552.jpg
  • Etoimos
    Speaking of the SmartCap, the side glass must of caught a rock driving home from work one day. The cost of the replacement glass and...
    • GlassReplacement-110706.jpg
    • GlassReplacement-100602.jpg
    • GlassReplacement-093926.jpg
    • GlassReplacement-082030.jpg
    • GlassReplacement-082024.jpg
    • GlassReplacement-074138.jpg
    • GlassReplacement-074113.jpg
  • Etoimos
    The RSI SmartCap (or any topper for that matter) has one rather big drawback, and that is that you loose the use of your rear view...
    • RearviewCamera-095443.jpg
    • RearviewCamera-095540.jpg
    • RearviewCamera-095503.jpg
    • RearviewCamera-095457.jpg
    • RearviewCamera-095450.jpg
  • Etoimos
    The guys at @GODZ_MFG hooked me up with one of their intercooler/winch skid plates recently. As with their other skids, the quality was...
    • WinchSkid-152534.jpg
    • WinchSkid-152455.jpg
    • WinchSkid-172349.jpg
    • WinchSkid-172242.jpg
    • WinchSkid-172356.jpg
    • WinchSkid-172405.jpg
    • WinchSkid-062915.jpg
    • WinchSkid-152508.jpg
  • Etoimos
    Etoimos replied to the thread Powerwagon light bar options?.
    I'm sure @GODZ_MFG will chime in, but if not I'll ask more questions about it when I'm back at their shop tomorrow afternoon.
  • Etoimos
    Etoimos replied to the thread Powerwagon light bar options?.
    @GODZ_MFG makes a front bumper light bar mount for our trucks. I'm not running this personally, but I did check it out when I was...
  • Etoimos
    Etoimos replied to the thread PW Flat Tow/ Quick Build.
    That's a nice setup you have there and welcome to the PW family.
  • Etoimos
    I personally do my own oil changes still, so I don't know how a shop would react to these skids. That said, if I was to take in to get...
  • Etoimos
    This past Friday I had the full set of @GODZ_MFG skids installed on my 2022 PW. The guys at GODZ are super nice and so our their...
  • Etoimos
    For clarity, the actual plates are aluminum. The brackets and reinforcements are steel.
  • Etoimos
    • GodzSkidPlates-175455.jpg
    • GodzSkidPlates-175508.jpg
    • GodzSkidPlates-175517.jpg
    • GodzSkidPlates-175636.jpg