Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by EGT75

1. EGT75

Wrong Speed Limits in Navigation?

Unfortunately the maps are about 18 months out of date. They are not automatically updated Over the Air (OTA). Instead Ram is using an archaic process that involves buying a map update on a USB memory stick that is then physically mailed to the owner. You then have to go through a lengthy hour...
  2. EGT75

New member: 2019 Ram 2500 Limited Cummins Diesel from Orlando, FL

Huge improvement in the ride without compromising load ir towing capacities. Front end is much more compliant, far less jiggly, going over bumps and road imperfections. Most importantly wife, who has problems with vertigo, says she feels the ride is much improved - a key factor for success.
  3. EGT75

285/65/20 Cooper Tires installed!

I am running the same tires. Greatly improved ride. Running Thuren suspension system with only 1” taller front springs.
  4. EGT75

Aux fuel tank

I do not get any error codes by pumping in fuel from the Titan Aux Fuel Tank to the main tank. When I push the button on the controller, it pumps about 5 gals into the main tank. The fuel gauge slowly increases and the Miles to Empty (Range) number slowly increases. I do not get any codes...
  5. EGT75

Aux fuel tank

My understanding was that a gravity flow auxiliary fuel tank is not recommended and prone to leaking and overflowing. I have installed in my 2019 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel short bed a Titan 40 gal Auxiliary Fuel Tank. It automatically pumps fuel from the top of the tank into the vehicles main...
  6. EGT75

Update 19.43.1a

Was wondering what happened to all my preset XM channels. Mine updated yesterday.
  7. EGT75

Why level your truck?

I did not seek to level my Ram 2500 because I bumper tow a trailer but I did want a better ride. Thuren Fabrication offers 1 inch taller but 26% softer front springs. I went for the entire custom suspension kit including King 2.5 shocks. Unfortunately, the truck sat slightly nose high by 1/2...
  8. EGT75

New member: 2019 Ram 2500 Limited Cummins Diesel from Orlando, FL

Have just 3,000 miles on my new Ram. Traded a 2017 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Limited with the four corner airbag system - really liked that truck but the EcoDiesel had some EGR recall problems. Occasionally pull a 7,500 lbs Keystone Cougar 29 foot bunkhouse Travel Trailer that technically overloaded...