Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ed19951

1. Ed19951

Thuren alignment specs question

Hello all, I'm looking for a good alignment shop in Delaware. If anyone knows of one please advise. Thanks.
  2. Ed19951

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Congrats, Love the color, my Tradesman is the same color but with black interior. I had tan interior on my 1500. A little tough for me to keep clean.
  3. Ed19951

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I received a call from my dealer yesterday who advised that my truck was in. Went this morning and picked it up. Order 7/14, ship date of 8/28. Low on tech Tradesman. Good luck to everyone. Somethings has got to give and these higher tech units need to come in.
  4. Ed19951

Hello all, Aside from the Newbie introduction this is my first post. I've been reading all the information being exchanged on this Forum and it's great. I ordered my 2500 on July 14, 2021 and today I was told that it was in transit from the plant. It was suppose to have shipped on or around...
  5. Ed19951

Hello all

Thank you everyone. EC
  6. Ed19951

Hello all

New to the site but not to Ram trucks. I'm currently on my second 1500 but like many I'm awaiting a new 2500 diesel that I ordered in July.