Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by eastTOwest

1. E

Daily driver and tow rig

Stock height or you leveled or lifted?
  2. E

Daily driver and tow rig

I’m out of 104, working in 66. Was originally planning on making my way back out to California, but the books have been absolutely slammed up north and down south.
  3. E

Daily driver and tow rig

One would think Firestone would be good to go, but these transforce are trash. Off topic, you IBEW?
  4. E

Daily driver and tow rig

The stock tires on my ‘22 ram 3500 Cummins (night edition), I’m not really impressed with. Picked up some road trash the other day in one of them. Have about 20k on them and figure ill put some new sneakers on the rig, before I make another long trip with the 5th wheel. 90 plus percent of my...
  5. E

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Few pics of the ‘22 3500, been about a year since it got delivered.
  6. E

5th wheel and Tonneau cover

any pics of the set up complete? Any thoughts after running it for a bit?
  7. E

Blue screen

It is alarming that the ram dealership didn’t know this. Was told others are having the same issue and they are waiting for software updates
  8. E

Driver side mirror

You are correct, currently working in the salt belt. Near impossible to keep a rig looking clean in the winter months
  9. E

Driver side mirror

22 3500 Cummins, night edition with auto fold mirrors. What is this? Not stoked whatever it is to see it looking corroded.
  10. E

Blue screen

22 ram 3500 srw with 8.4 nav screen has blue strip at top of screen on navigation screen. Brought it into the dealer and was told they don’t have an update for it because of how new the system is. Anyone else have this problem and find a solution?
  11. E

Maintenance Schedule, Cold weather, Heater, Additive

Run 1 ton rack bodies, and two/3 axle cdl equiptment at work. More often than not, they are abused, not just used. I cringe at the "maintenance" I've seen at most companies. So, although I have years of running diesels I am pretty clueless to maintenance schedule. What are they for a '22...
  12. E

2022 3500 SO Exhaust Diameter

Anyone put a new exhaust tip on heir '22 yet, do I need to order a 4" or 5" inlet?
  13. E

Exhaust Size

Wondering the same thing. Not a fan of the exhaust stock look, with the night edition.
  14. E

how well does that gloss finish stand up to regular use?
  15. E

That is a sharp looking set up with the delmonico, night edition and retrax