Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by eafd22

1. E

Delivery date

Took delivery 12/27. After a long 7 months and 12 days from order date it’s finally home.
  2. E

Delivery date

Truck finally in my possession. Will get picture up later.
  3. E

Delivery date

Just got a call from my dealer yesterday. My truck is finally in. Picking up on Monday the 26th. 32 weeks and one day from order placed to pickup date.
  4. E

Getting closer

My truck finally shipped on December 2. Arrived in Oklahoma on December 9. Estimated delivery to Wisconsin December 19 to January 2. Its been a long wait since May 16 of order date and built date of August 20. Almost jumped ship, but decided to hold out. Cant wait for the call form the dealer...
  5. E

Gate out

Thank you. Been a long wait, but going to. E worth it.
  6. E

Long wait for truck

Well, rams website shows eta of December 23. I am not holding my breath. Last time I had an eta was in October and it got cancelled. Waiting to hear from dealer in the next couple of days.
  7. E

Long wait for truck

Wisconsin. All I can say is I’m not paying for any shipping.
  8. E

Long wait for truck

Weekly calling does nothing, even once you have a case number assigned, and was told a ram brand mentor will be getting back to me within one business day. Been almost. Month since I was told that with no answer from them yet.
  9. E

Long wait for truck

latest report from dealer, they said it shipped but still no eta, ram says truck is still in Mexico. My truck has changed to four different methods of shipping since Monday but hasn’t left yet.
  10. E

Gate out

11. E

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

Your truck has the 6-Spd Auto Aisin AS69RC HD Trans which is not affected. They are still waiting on departure from Saltillo. And I am just as frustrated as you are. I have 7 other vehicles and customers that I am unable to do anything about and it's disheartening.
  12. E

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

Wish I had the truck. Still waiting on a train.
  13. E

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Plus this is just on diesels.
  14. E

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

No vin breaks as of yet.