Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dug

1. D

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

That's what I was thinking also. Since I want the fog lights to function like factory installed, sounds like IGNITION and LATCH is the way to go
  2. D

Had a question regarding the video brutal sent. When programming the auxiliary switch, it gives the option for the power source to be either the battery or ignition. What''s the difference? I want my aftermarket fog lights to function as if they were factory installed. Would I program like...
  3. D

Thanks for the video. Extremely helpful
  4. D

Thanks! Sounds like I just need to purchase wires to bridge gap between lights and aux box. Probably make more sense when I get the truck and lights. Thoughts on SAE vs non-SAE lights? Baja Designs gives the option
  5. D

Thanks for the replies. I ordered my truck with the auxiliary switches (haven’t received truck yet) so I should expect to get a bag of wires. I assume I still need to purchase wires/harness to get from fog lights to firewall, right?
  6. D

I just ordered all the parts (I think - bezel, bracket, hardware) to install fog lights on my Tradesman (when it arrives - just placed an order) minus the actual fog lamp. I intend to install the Baja Designs Fog Pocket kit (see link below) and need a little help with getting these wired up. I...
  7. D

Carli Leveling Pin top 2.5 on 37's

Thanks! Truck looks awesome. Been considering a similar setup (black with "chrome" wheels).
  8. D

Carli Leveling Pin top 2.5 on 37's

I'm curious about this also. Do you have any side shots?
  9. D

Thuren leveling with 37's

How is power with the 37's? Notice much loss from stock?