Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dsp533

1. D

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Last update, tracker finally says delivered. 7 days after it arrived at the dealership. It even has 6/1 listed as delivered date yet wasnt updated until this morning. I would make sure your dealer has your number because they will let you know it showed up well before tracker does.
  2. D

For what its worth, the ram tracker is at least 2 days delayed. Mine showed up Wednesday and I picked it up yesterday evening. Tracker still says shipping. Probably more beneficial for build status info vs the shipping info.
  3. D

288447 was delivered today. Hopefully pick it up tomorrow. Thanks for all your hard work on the...

288447 was delivered today. Hopefully pick it up tomorrow. Thanks for all your hard work on the spreadsheets!
  4. D

288447 Sitting in the Chicago railyard waiting on a truck ride north. After seeing a lot of the horror stories on here im shocked to see a delivery date of June 3-13. Ordered 2/23.