Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dsneill

1. dsneill

Adding camera to Digital Rearview Mirror

I have been looking for it since November 2021 and still no dealer has it listed as of Feb 2022 from Illinois to Texas
  2. dsneill

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

so if i have the "Towing Technology Group B" on the build sheet . i do not have the ttpms ?
  3. dsneill

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

per the website the approved wheels size for 17" 6.5 - 8 in is that not a problem? i would love those tires too but that concerns me.
  4. dsneill

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

will those fit on the stock 6" wheels or are you replacing the wheels too?
  5. dsneill

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

I have the furron wireless cameras on my fifth wheel Alpine they all replace the rear and side marker lights so there is 12 volts there already
  6. dsneill

do you know where i can order one ? all the Mopar sites i tried don't have it yet.
  7. dsneill

Jimmy07 do you have any idea why my dealer cant find this part number? are we sure it correct?
  8. dsneill

i am investigating that now. Fakra connectors are color coded and keyed. i.e. black (type A) female to black male, water blue (type Z) female to water blue male etc. since the camera connector is black (type A) you will need an black male to female extension. i Have so far been able to find a...
  9. dsneill

Jimmy07 do you know the part number for the Wired Trailer digital tow mode camera kit, and how long the coax cable is? I've read in this thread the limit is 50' but the kits length is 40' if that's all true can it by extended?
  10. dsneill

The camera that displays on the digital rear view mirror plugs into a connector on the left side of license plate I have not got the camera yet to try it out. 2022 3500 drw HO Laramie
  11. dsneill

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Happy day, my new truck arrived at the dealer last night. A bit of detailing and a relay recall repair and ill pick it up tomorrow.
  12. dsneill

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

I ask my dealer about it today my undelivered 3500 is included in recall. It should be here next week he told me they check what relay is there and replace if it’s the defective one they have them in stock
  13. dsneill

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

does anyone know if this is related to the HO Diesel or the standard one, or both ?
  14. dsneill

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well i have a Delivery date to my dealer of 10/7 - 11/8 yahoo. I just hope i can drive it when it gets here.
  15. dsneill

it seems most don't care for these Nexen tires Ram is using now. I have never heard of them till i ordered my 3500 and got buildsheet back, does anyone know what all season model they are using on the 3500's ?