Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DrDanteIII

1. D

Terrible Towing pics thread

2. D

What are you listening to today?

Rocking out to some Rammestein.
  3. D

Caught in the wild in NJ.
  4. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

The blinker assembly is pretty much the same as the stock incandescent bulbs, I even had to swap the original bulbs over to the new lights. So I believe it would be possible.
  5. D

These are the hybrid version, which only have 2 led projectors instead of 3 and use regular incandescent bulbs for the turn signals instead of the sequential LEDs on their top of the line model. This version is quite a bit cheaper because of those changes. I just took the truck for a ride at...
  6. D

I installed Morimoto XB hybrid LED headlights. They were on sale for just over $500 and I couldn't resist. And then the added bonus of being able to trade the factory halogens in for another $200 back made it impossible for me to pass up.
  7. D

2014 6.4 exhaust

I Had an MBRP single exit on my trundra before I got rid of it. That exhaust was loud. Way louder than the JBA exhaust it replaced.
  8. D

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

@zach@granger Are any of these warranty option eligible for the end-of-term refund? chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/library/documents/357-15-177_2015-02%20MVP%20MONEY-BACK%20FORM.pdf
  9. D

I spent about 2.5 hours underneath coating it with Fluid Film. Up in the fenders, in the rockers, in the crossmembers, inside and out on the frame, axle housings, entire underside except for the exhaust. I hate rust.
  10. D

The Other Vehicle

I'll play... the DD: 2003 BMW 525i 5-speed, M-sport package (as seen on Regular car reviews : ) The Jeep: 1970/1972 CJ5, Amc 304 V8, 3-speed, Tera-low gears in the t-case, full-ish cage, locked rear, front disk conversion, 33" tires. Dirty Bike: 2001 XR400r street titled (and my...
  11. D

This one is my own. I was just moving the trailer 20 feet forward on a level driverway though.
  12. D

Price negotiated from MSRP

I got 5.9 for 60 from the dealer. Immediately refinanced to 4.69%/60 from my credit union.
  13. D

Jeep guy buys a Ram 2500 gas

Put her to work with only 650mi on the odometer. 210 round trip to take the kids dirt bike riding. Tows my 18' trailer like a it wasn't even there. The 6.4 and 8 speed more than met my expectations.
  14. D

Dash Cam power

I installed it today, working fine. I had to trim the piece that goes from the mirror to the ceiling. However It seemed like it was made to be trimmed there and doesn't look like it's been cut.
  15. D

Dash Cam power

I ordered one as well. I don't see any reason that it wouldn't fit in the 2500. I will update once it gets here.