Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DP425

1. D

2020 aux 1 & aux 2 cameras

Nothin huh???
  2. D

2020 aux 1 & aux 2 cameras

As the title says, 2020 3500. Factory prepped for the aux trailer cameras. I REALLY want to use this feature, but for the last three years, I’ve been reading about how ****ty the image quality is on the Mopar camera kit. So I guess I’m hoping someone has come up with a solution. I assume the...
  3. D

E-Locker in front of my2022 ram 2500

yes- sort of, I guess. The differential is installed, I just haven't had time to wire it. There is a bit of an issue that could better be overcome, with enough time and research. That is, getting the wires out of the differential. The factory axle this comes in, is entirely different than...
  4. D

TPMS sensor in spare & night edition wheel for spare

Same here. I'm typically right at GVWR when towing my 5th wheel (sometimes a bit less, sometimes a hair more depending on the load I carry in the garage, and where my water is located). That extra 880lbs on the tires load capacity would be a margin of safety that would give me more comfort...
  5. D

So, looking at the hoist set-up, there would need to be some sort of rubber grommet added between the hold down and the wheel, or it would significantly scratch the "hub" looking part, where a ram center cap is mounted. Also, whipping out my trusty measuring tape after getting under there and...
  6. D

I hope someone will have a bit of insight here. 2020 3500- First, will an OEM, non-spare wheel work with the wheel hoist? I don’t know why it wouldn’t, but I thought it’s worth asking before I go on eBay and click “buy now”. Second, would I be able to put a TPMS sensor in my spare, then do a...
  7. D

Uconnect Screen goes full blast bright when reverse camera is displayed backing up at night! No dimming option! Blinding!!! 2021

I was wondering if my trailer spot lights just were a bit out of wack. Nope, apparently no one ever bothered to sit in the driver’s seat during development.
  8. D

Spacer kit: https://justdifferentials.com/aam-9-25-adapts-gm-9-25-to-chrysler-aam-9-25-nitro-ring-gear-adapter-spacer.html Differential: https://justdifferentials.com/aam-9-25-33-spline-2003-newer-dodge-ram-2500-3500-trac-rite-e-locker.html Or, actually had it in stock, but $200 more...
  9. D

After waiting about four months, I canceled my order with justdifferentials. Going to order form someone who has it in stock. They did ship me the adaptor kit though. Spacer for the ring, and longer bolts.
  10. D

Doesn’t appear so. I’m four weeks into waiting on the tracRite EL from Justdifferentials that I ordered. Just called and they said probably another 8 weeks.
  11. D

2020 Laramie 3500

Picked up a 3500 Laramie, fully loaded with the HO in it, black with night package, crew cab short box. Got it Christmas eve. So far, really happy! Going to be looking into upgrading to the Limited headlights though; that's really about the only feature I'm lacking, the best I can tell...