Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Doc Fluty

1. Doc Fluty

High beam fuse/wire

I am wanting have a set on sae fog lights come on when my auto-high beams are enacted. I have searched and it seems there is no fuse to tap into for the high beams, so I am looking into a relay. I have researched the snowplow wire bundle but that turns off a bunch of necessities when voltage is...
  2. Doc Fluty

Every possible dimension

Good lord this is helpful. Thank you
  3. Doc Fluty

Night Edition Headlights

Yeah, but when something goes wrong it’s easy to diagnose… you can add axles, gauges and more and it doesn’t mess with computers
  4. Doc Fluty

Night Edition Headlights

Thanks for the info. This is actually one of the reasons I am thinking of selling my PW and going to an older Defender.... these new vehicles just don't let you do simple things simply. I put a set of seats in my challenger and it shut off the airbag system... now I'm just trying to swap...
  5. Doc Fluty

My PW died.

what a crazy story! ...now im worried about squirrels lol
  6. Doc Fluty

SOLD AEV Katala’s with 37’s, bumper, light bar

do you still have the bumper for sale?
  7. Doc Fluty

Night Edition Headlights

Sorry, I thought they were simply laramie versions because when I go to build a truck and click laramie then these come standard, albeit the chrome versions. Would a dealer be willing/able to program them? I've disconnected my ground a few times while wiring up new 12v items and sometimes...
  8. Doc Fluty

Night Edition Headlights

No, the new Laramie night edition has this blacked-out style with the single DRL line rather than the dual DRLs that the power wagons have.. also notice the four leads in the headlight rather than the reflector the PWs use. Also, you can read about them here...
  9. Doc Fluty

Night Edition Headlights

I have a 2020 power wagon and was interested in swapping out my current led lights for the 2021 Laramie night edition version. Would those lights be plug and play with my power wagon reflector leds? Im not interested in any turning features... just as long as the low, high and blinkers work as...
  10. Doc Fluty

4.5 Gen Full Guard PW Compatible Winch Bumper

Lots of good info here!
  11. Doc Fluty

ARB Dual Compressor in Rear "cooler"

This is awesome. I leave for a month-long trip out west and could really use this. I have to figure out where to mount this temporarily so I can order this from you and have it by the time I get back. Since you seem good at making things, do you think you could fab up a way to mount a 2nd...