Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dmertens1

1. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Any idea if there is a Software version page somewhere to verify if you have the update or not? I'm praying on getting my truck soon and want to tell them to perform the TSB (or verify it was done) prior to me picking it up, then once I have it I can check the version myself?
  2. D

2022 High Output Specs

I'm trying to simply find out the Hp and Torque for the 2022 High Output. I'm looking for non-California emissions, I've seen torque at 1075 Ft lb. but not sure about horsepower. The Cummings site is pretty comprehensive but still a little vague for me and RAMTRUCKS doesn't look like it gives...
  3. D

3500, Rear Leaf Springs with and w/o air suspension

I think I know the answer to this but still wanted to ask. Are the rear leaf springs on a 3500 (dually) the same regardless if you have the factory air suspension or not? Part of me is thinking they'd put less progressive springs on if air bags are added but then again maybe the same springs...
  4. D

Shopping for a 3500

Hello, brand new to the site so here goes. Enjoy long walks on the beach, holding... no wait wrong site. I've recently bought a very large trailer that requires a very substantial tow vehicle. My basic camper specs are a 5th wheel toy hauler with a max tongue weight of around 4K lbs and a...