Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dmbecke

1. Dmbecke

2022 Synthetic Oil 10W-30

I use the T6 5w-40
  2. Dmbecke

Adding the OEM hidden tailgate strut to any trim.

Thanks, why do all the OEM Mopar parts sites say this 68362121 part will not fit the 2020 3500 Tradesman ?
  3. Dmbecke

Adding the OEM hidden tailgate strut to any trim.

Thanks, I have a 2020 3500 Tradesman. Can someone confirm if this will fit on my truck?
  4. Dmbecke

Newbie Question

Yes and top off your Def while your there!
  5. Dmbecke

2022 Diesel Idle-Up Feature

If its not needed for warming a cold truck, then how and why are you using it?
  6. Dmbecke

Highway fuel mileage

2020 3500 Aisan and I’m getting 20 mpg on the highway unloaded
  7. Dmbecke

What to know before buying 5th gen?

For the towing weights your doing, you really don’t need a diesel. That would reduce your cost
  8. Dmbecke

Towing question

I tow a 11k fifth wheel and chose the tradesman 3500 SWD Cummins and im very happy . You’ll be happy with the diesel coming down the mountains
  9. Dmbecke

Towing MPG

This is about what I get also. They drink def when towing.
  10. Dmbecke

Best All Around AT tires?

Ko2’s are the best tire I have ever owned long life, low wear, no road noise etc
  11. Dmbecke

Help With Towing Tire Selection

Don’t get the Michelin’s unless you can get D or E load rating i put thes on and towed a 6500 lb trailer and back tires wore out in 20k. put on KO2 E rated tires and will get 50000
  12. Dmbecke

Surprise and disappointment - DEF Burn rate

they definitely burn a lot more def when towing.
  13. Dmbecke

Cargo camera

If I buy the backlight with the camera can I simply replace my existing light and is this plug and play? i have a 2020 3500 with 8.5 inch screen
  14. Dmbecke

Tradesman vs Big Horn

I got the tradesman with the options you mentioned and I think saving the $5k is the way to go. The main thing you want is the 8.4 inch screen