Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DMack_762

1. D

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

I've tried to modify my driving and I am under the impression that the computer "learns" your driving style... but, I have not had enough time in it to really tell one way or the other. It does not happen all the time, but sometimes, it feels un-responsive... like a "mushy" accelerator pedal.
  2. D

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

I have a 2020 Ram 3500 DRW with the HO / Aisin / Max Tow Package. I am right at 7,000 miles on it so far and I have noticed that it is very sluggish at times leaving from a stop... Pulling away from a stop sign, sometimes, it's like I can mash the go pedal down, and the truck hesitates. It...
  3. D

Lifetime RAM Guy... new to the forum

Howdy everyone. Not a new RAM owner, but just found this forum. My current truck is a 2020 RAM 3500 DRW Big Horn trim, Walnut Brown, Long Bed 4x4. It has the 6.7L HO / Aisin / 4.10 gears / Air Ride Suspension. This is my first Ram with the Aisin, still can't get used to how it shifts. I have not...