Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by diode_ee

1. D

2021 3500 Limited, Daytime Running Lights question.

I had a similar question on another forum asking how to turn off the lights. I was at a drive in theater and couldn't turn the lights completely off which was a pain. It's a bummer to hear that the only way to turn these off is with the Alpha programmer.. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. D

MPG

Considering I get 12 when towing my 8k TT I'd say that's about what to expect. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  3. D

Weathertech Sun Shade

Thanks for sharing. Not silly at all and I appreciate it when people post their reviews! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. D

Auto Headlight issue with 2021 Canadian Trucks

Okay, maybe it was the DRL that were kicking on. The lights turned on as soon as I started the truck. With it being dark it felt like I was blasting the sun at the the rows in front of me. I didn't try the e-brake to see if that would turn them off, or not. I'll double check the setting in the...
  5. D

Just so that I'm clear, is this the setting that prevented me from turning off my headlights at night? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  6. D

Interesting that this just came up after going to a drive in theater last night. I was unable to turn off the headlights after the truck was started. I was trying not to blind everyone when I was leaving, but the switch seemed to do nothing. Would changing this setting on my US spec 3500...
  7. D

Exhaust brake newbie

Not to hijack the thread, but does the EB ever provide more than 100hp when on full? I've driven around with mine and I've never seen, not felt, the brake provide more than 100HP as read by the gauge. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. D

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

Meh, no worries. I'm honestly not too worried about it myself. The truck isn't my daily driver and is really only used for long trips and towing my travel trailer. It's a great truck, but if it burns up in my driveway I'm not heart broken over it. That's what insurance is for. :) Don't get me...
  9. D

2021 Stop Sale on certain diesels incoming (intake air heater relay). - Recall Y76 REFRESHED OCT 2021

Just checked this evening after browsing some of these recall threads. I hadn't been aware of the recall until then and had no reason to pull the so up. Sorry I wasn't clear on that initial post. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  10. D

Looks like the my ram app has been updated for my 2021 which shows it as part of the recall. My 3500 was delivered at the beginning of February. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  11. D

Cab alignment, Body lines

Reviving an older thread to say that my cab and bed for my 2021 mega cab also seem to have alignment issues. Bed and cab are much closer on the drivers side with a much larger gap on the passenger. I'm wondering if they're running into limits on either the cab or bed since the call I received...
  12. D

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

That would be a cool combo if you're able to get it ordered that way! I didn't want painted bumpers based on how bad my old Ford with painted bumpers rusted through the paint from the all of the rock chips so trying to order the night edition wasn't something I tried to pursue. It would be...
  13. D

My 2500 handles tows better then my new 3500.

Have you tried the alternative ride height with the air suspension to see if that changes anything for you? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  14. D

delete

I'm fairly certain this houses the lane departure cameras and has nothing to do with the lights. Those would be controlled by steering angle. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. D

B&W or Fastway?

Also may want to check out Gen-Y as an option as well. I don't have any personal experience, but they seem to get good reviews. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk