Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by diablo82

1. diablo82

Operation Temp at EGT 4 and 5

I pulled all 5 EGT temp on my CTS2 screen and found out that the temperature at EGT4 and EGT5 is very much constantly holding around 550 and always higher than the rest of the EGT (1, 2, and 3). Is this normal? I just found this out couple days ago at highway and not pulling any weight. I did...
  2. diablo82

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Following this topic all alone I don't think I saw anyone expecting a new engine or even a new truck. An engine swap would be the worst case scenario. Most of us just happy that Ram is willing to do something about it.
  3. diablo82

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I mean I also see your point over there since those new 21+ pump is not a direct bolt-on to 19-20 truck. I just think that re-engineering an adapter simply a cheaper solution.
  4. diablo82

Why would they pour extra $$$ to engineering another solution when there's already one that they are using on the 21+ truck?
  5. diablo82

Can those with aftermarket pump swap back to factory one and take it to the dealership? If they kept the original one of course...
  6. diablo82

So RAM choose not to lawyered up and do the right thing to their customers instead. Look, I am simply looking at the end result here. I am sure there were many conversations and money talk between internal attorneys and accountants before RAM make the decision to work with NHTSB. But in the...
  7. diablo82

Could be. But why NHTSB couldn't get involved in Ford and GM case or have them to do anything about their pump?
  8. diablo82

Should we go back to the old post and read those absolutely non-sense crying and screaming messages directed to Ramcare?
  9. diablo82

This really showcasing how RAM willing to deal with issue vs. FORD and GM whose rather lawyer up then taking care of their customers. My next question is that should I change my fuel filter that's up for maintenance? It's not miles (only 4k) but the 12-month period. I am just thinking for...
  10. diablo82

People on FB already going crazy about this. Big question is if the replacement gonna be the 4.2 or 3.
  11. diablo82

Mud Flaps

I just installed rokblokz XL on mine and liking it so far. Installation was absolutely a breeze with the right tool (a right angle for the back installation). I am pretty sure it's gonna rub a bit at the front with my +27mm 37s 12.5 setup but doesn't care really. It just mud flaps.
  12. diablo82

It will be interesting to see the actual number of failed pump that FCA ever record in their book and what is the failing percentage that triggered the 2021+ pump update.
  13. diablo82

This is great! Finally an legit action enforcing RAM to deal with this situation properly and promptly.