Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DHeart

1. D

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

OfficerDirtySanchez - Happy days..... Line 282 on your spreadsheet. I will be flying out and picking up my truck on Friday. Paint me green and watch for pics. Thanks for all your work and support. I will be lurking in other forums and learning as I go ;) . Wish I had all these folks while...
  2. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

On a Happy Note.....I am scheduled to pick up my truck on Friday. All this whining, figured some good news might bring a little sunshine to the forum. No one forced us to custom order, I could have had immediate Gratification by buying something that caught my eye on a lot. I am just glad to...
  3. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I also went into the fca affiliates site and was able to get the a control number for tread lightly that is valid through 1/3/23. If anyone purchased the tread lightly membership in the last 12 months, you may be eligible. Hope this help.
  4. D

Dave Smith was 5K higher (MSRP and Invoice) than an identical truck in Idaho when I checked.....no haggle, no thanks
  5. D

I knowingly ordered early (pre-ordered) mid July. I configured a 2021 and was in the bubble where they shut down the orders. I certainly wasn't in a hurry as my current truck runs great. With that said, I configured a 2022. Never expected my truck to be completed in Aug/Sept/Oct when the...
  6. D

Yes Sir - shopped around in Montana, but no one could follow up (wasn't tire kicking, just trying to order a truck). I even called the Texas dealer I previously ordered 2 from ....crickets. Peterson called me and followed up and I have been pleased so far.
  7. D

Bet we are on the same train. My dealer called last week and said mine was in Nebraska headed to SLC, then on to Idaho. Also received the "customer care" email today -----> I am following up as Jeff is out of the office. Thank-You for allowing me time to review your vehicle order. Your vehicle...
  8. D

That is a beautiful truck and your daughters smile is absolutely priceless. :)
  9. D

Well well well, time for a July order happy dance. DirtyOfficerSanchez, just received news today that a white Laramie is passing through Nebraska headed to Utah then a final leg to the Idaho area. Once there, I will retrieve and bring her to her final home in Montana. Thinking a couple weeks...
  10. D

owdiss78 - While there are people getting their newly ordered trucks asap (lucky them in my eyes), there are others in worst shape. Let me make you feel better by introducing you to sconym who is a May order (was the oldest order on the sheet with no movement) and just received a build sheet in...
  11. D

If your interested in DIY...found these on a Mopar OEM site.
  12. D

Wahoo! Oldest order on the tracking sheet. Sooo glad you finally have a window sticker :p