Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dgulia

1. D

2019 Ram 2500HD, Is there a hidden winch mount available?

Following this thread
  2. D

Winch for Laramie

I am turning my 2019 Laramie 6.4 Hemi into an overlanding truck. I want to put a winch on it and have a question. Can I install a winch with the current OEM front bumper. OR Will a 2019 Powerwagon front bumper will be a better option I don’t want an after market set up because I like the OEM...
  3. D

Hood Vibrating at highway speeds

I had the issue and the dealer adjusted the stops, it took care of most of it. Then they adjusted the latch and it's fixed.
  4. D

Let’s talk brakes!

They had the Truck for 2 days. They drove it and acknowledge that brakes are soft. Tried to diagnose it but couldn't find anything wrong. Pads normal, bleeding didn't help, no leaks. They test drove 4 trucks on their lot all had same feel. So they concluded must be normal. Now on the hood...
  5. D

Let’s talk brakes!

I dropped mine off at the dealership to get the brakes looked at for this issue and tightening the hood so it doesn't move. I'll keep you guys posted
  6. D

Interior Lighting

If your instrument cluster knob is all the way up where the instrument cluster is at full brightness, ambient lighting will not turn on. if you dim your instrument cluster and move the ambient lighting all the way up you will see the light. In Laramie and upper models its in foot wells, all 4...
  7. D

2019 Power wagon problems

I had the same issue on my Laramie. There are 2 adjustable stops under the hood. They were too low bring them up and the fluttering of the hood will go away. It's an aluminum hood so it will move some as its super light.
  8. D

Hi everyone just bought my first HD truck. 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie with 6.4. Just wanted to say Hi and looking forward to learning from the forum.