Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Dforquell

1. D

2022 tow specific navigation

@RamCares -any update on this. I used to have a section for tow nav under trailer set up but after the backup camera recall thats mow gone. But yet i see it advertised on some of the new ram literature. Is it only a available with the trailering packages?
  2. D

Adding the OEM hidden tailgate strut to any trim.

I got a brainstorm today. Was at a rv parts place and they had a pretty big assortment of struts of varying lengths and strengths. Can someone who has one of these provide an educated guess on the extended length? They come in 10,20 and 30 lb force weights. Price was around $30 at the dealer...
  3. D

Finally stepped up to a 2500

Just purchased a 2500 Tradesman in December, for the 20 years prior to that I've been driving 1500's. Bought a camping trailer without thinking about payload on the 1500- needed more capacity so moved on up. I can't believe the difference in the chassis of the two, and was really pleased how the...