Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DesertLawman

1. DesertLawman

Adding camera to Digital Rearview Mirror

I need to replace this port on my bumper. My cable snagged and broke the collar. Any idea what the part number is?
  2. DesertLawman

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Has anyone swap out their 32 gal sending unit for the 50gal oem one that comes with the tank upgrade?
  3. DesertLawman

AlfaOBD

How do you update the firmware on the mx+ unit?
  4. DesertLawman

AlfaOBD

Is there a way to keep the bed camera on for more than a few seconds while driving?
  5. DesertLawman

AlfaOBD

Yes. It's in the setting menu. 0, 3 or 5. No programming needed
  6. DesertLawman

AlfaOBD

Same here with my 2022 3500
  7. DesertLawman

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

That's what I thought too but I guess it's a bit more involved than that.
  8. DesertLawman

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

I had an installer research this for me and a lot more is needed to add this tank if not from the factory. It made it not cost effect so I want with the titan
  9. DesertLawman

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

I just added the 55gal titan tank to my 3500. I will soon get the Alphaobd so I can correct the DTE reading. I have heard that there have been some problems updating the DTE to anything over 194 liters, causing the fuel gauge to go to zero. I need to update mine to 208 liters to reflect the 55...
  10. DesertLawman

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

I found the 50 gal mopar tank and ask what it would cost to install it. Unfortunately, you just cant add this tank to replace the 32 gal stock tank. You need all new parks and mounting hardware. Although the tank was cheaper than the Titan, buying all the new parts and straps would increase the...
  11. DesertLawman

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Did you have to have the computer recalibrated for the 50 gal tanks for miles to empty or does it adjust itself?
  12. DesertLawman

Tow camera with Max Tow Package

I am trying to find a trailer camera that I can use with my factory installed wiring. I have a 2022 Ram 3500 Laramie that came with the Max Tow package from Ram. Most of the wiring harnesses I found from Mopar have a 12 pin harness. I have 1 pin plug about the size of a penny. Anyone know what...