Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by desert_wagon

1. desert_wagon

2020 hd service manual

post site....
  2. desert_wagon

2020 hd service manual

I would purchase a printed version if they offered. I have the usb version but I also run a mac. This business model they have come up with really is bad.
  3. desert_wagon

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

its a slight trim with 37's provided you have the correct offset on the wheel. Update: got 37's
  4. desert_wagon

2020 Power Wagon, Short Trip Overland Build

the water storage is interesting...where did you pickup the tank?
  5. desert_wagon

Aftermarket Bumper

clearance....simple and plain, the stock bumper hangs down way too far.
  6. desert_wagon

I have seen that, however not sure I have the room between my cab and topper. Suppose I could call em and get the cad file.
  7. desert_wagon

Aftermarket Bumper

this is how much it sticks out...
  8. desert_wagon

Aftermarket Bumper

it its about 3-4" more than stock, however its higher clearance, so approach angles are really close. Just by eyeballing it, no math or hard measurements....yet
  9. desert_wagon

Aftermarket Bumper

for future reference, Expedition One
  10. desert_wagon

I haven’t devised where my antenna is going, yet. Either hood mount or rack mount on top of the shell(ideal)
  11. desert_wagon

Aftermarket Bumper

Pricey but expedition one is really nice
  12. desert_wagon

the middle ones block a good portion.
  13. desert_wagon

OEM factory rock sliders

because they aren't rock sliders, just steps.
  14. desert_wagon

AEV Diff Covers with Pintop.

Anyone running aev diff covers with the thuren rear trackbar and carli front trackbar? Concerned with possible clearance issues.
  15. desert_wagon

Sorry for late response, been doin stuff. They are Baja Designs A-Pillar mounts for ditch lights. Originally I was going to modify for an antenna mount but decided to put the antenna on the shell, higher up is better, and go use the apillar mounts for ditch lights. Yes, I am finally done with...