Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by depot44

1. D

Lets see what you are towing!

It's a 26 RBT, rear twin beds. We preferred the dining area and bathroom layouts over the 25'.
  2. D

Lets see what you are towing!

Have towed it a few hundred miles so far, the truck handles it nicely.
  3. D

Why not tap into the dash 12v outlet?

Hmmm....I thought all the Aux switches went to the engine area. Any more info on where to find the Aux Switch 12V inside the cab?
  4. D

2020 ordering?

Truck finally arrived at the dealer on March 26, so a little over 11 weeks from order to delivery. Picked it up on March 27, drove it home 25 miles and parked it in the garage. Given our current stay at home situation, haven't driven it since!
  5. D

2020 ordering?

I also ordered a Laramie Longhorn, also on January 7th. The dealer ETA has been moved 3 times already - starting with 2/10-2/24, then 3/2-3/16, and now 3/16-3/30. Sticker was available on 1/27, but things have moved slowly after that.
  6. D

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Thanks Jeremy, that measurement would be great. The bikes we're looking at do have drop handles, but without that measurement I can't be sure they'll fit. Funny you mention Bedslide, because I'm considering that also. FYI, if you're not aware already, the current Bedslide has about 70%...
  7. D

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

I'm considering that same model. Any chance you have measured the opening from the truck bed to the top of the rear door opening? I'm wondering about fitting bikes in their (without the front tire attached).