Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by dennyh99

1. D

Diesel station and prices, weather, etc

I think I found a workaround, clunky but seems to work every time. When checking for fuel I usually get nothing or mid grade, I will change to my wife's profile and when it loads TomTom restarts and bang...Diesel. Changing back to my profile, TomTom will restart and Diesel is there. You...
  2. D

CharlieL, Thanks for the input. Looks like this might be "normal" for me also. Drove around again and gas prices populated as diesel. Still no POI choices so I will be watching and checking on each drive for the regular gas prices to show up. Still seems strange but nice knowing what others...
  3. D

Checked this am, no gas prices. Drove 10 mi to son's house and on way back home hit search then gas pump icon, gas station list came up with diesel prices (first time ever). Went to SHOW screen and only POI on Map and Route, no gas type selections. Got home, shut off truck, came inside to see...
  4. D

Just got the truck back. No gas prices now. Go to Apps, Settings, Navigation, Show (missed this earlier), Points of Interest. Now I only have Points on Map, Points on Route. No Gas Prices. Another way, Select Nav from bottom row, in lower left corner of map view is 3 flat bars, this brings...
  5. D

In Nav just click search and should be gas icon near the search entry bar next to hotel and restaurant (spoon and fork) icons , click it and gas prices should show next to stations. My truck is having gooseneck installed so I will try from memory...On home at screen (2022 uconnect 12") bottom...
  6. D

Prices are back, but still no diesel.
  7. D

Tried soft reset last night, now no diesel prices and no prices populating during search. I must be missing something also.
  8. D

Just went out to check, still no diesel prices, will keep watching. Weather app is working.
  9. D

Following, just received my 2022 2500 Longhorn and settings only offer reg, mid, and premium. So I take it yours used to show diesel and now doesn't?