Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Deki

1. D

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

You had to be in park to access it.
  2. D

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

So you remember what else it said in the what's new section? There were 4 bullet points, but my screen blacked out as i hit the button to read it.
  3. D

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

I used PUP 0w40 and Mobil 1 0W40 in both my 2018 and 2022 6.4. The owners manual says any quality synthetic 0W40 oil can be used as long as it carries the API certification. The reason why Mobil 1 doesn't have that Chrysler specific number is because after they were bought by FIAT, Pennzoil was...
  4. D

Truck radio station presets keep going back to default - why ?

Mine was doing the same thing, and it did it after the update as well. What i did as a temporary solution is create two profiles. One i don't care about, and the second one with my things saved on it. Now when it resets, i just select my profile and it loads right up. Hope that helps.
  5. D

Your gun is poop

I like to be able to carry it with basketball shorts without them sagging or leaving a print. It works great.
  6. D

Your gun is poop

All your guns are poop. Glock is the way to go. G34 gen 4 duty carry and a G43 for every day.
  7. D

garage door opener

Can you post that visor part number when they replace it if you don't mind
  8. D

Foam cup holder inserts in doors

He is full of **** my 2022 came with both.
  9. D

9 Speaker Alpine disappointment, speakers the same as the base 8.4

I do. The magnets were almost the same size and weight as the Reference 3032cfx
  10. D

9 Speaker Alpine disappointment, speakers the same as the base 8.4

I just pulled my dash speakers from my 2022 PW with the Alpine and the dash speakers were pretty substantial and looked much bigger and heavier magnet wise than the base speakers in my buddy's Big Horn.
  11. D

FS: 1 3.5 inch Infinity Reference 3032cfx speaker

I replaced my dash speakers and my center speaker on my Alpine system with Infinity Reference 3032s. I now have 1 3032cfx for sale along with an adapter for the stock wiring harness. $35 shipped.
  12. D

WTB: 75th Anniversary Edition PW side steps

I want them. I'm in AZ.
  13. D

WTB: 75th Anniversary Edition PW side steps

I'm interested if he doesn't want them
  14. D

WTB - Factory 75a PW rock slider steps- SoCal

I'm in the market, you still wanna sell?
  15. D

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My truck arrived in port on 12/27, and was delivered to Mark Dodge on 01/06. I picked it up 01/07. Sandi, Aaron and Thomas were all stellar during the whole process. What a great dealership to do business with. I have 2 of coworkers that are going to order trucks from them in the next few weeks.