Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DebH

1. DebH

To Ceramic...or not to Ceramic....

And I thought mine was long at almost 30 dates sitting...hope it moves soon.
  2. DebH

Thanks! I used several of the CG products on my prior truck but never tried the water spot remover.
  3. DebH

Mine had hard water spotting on the right side back window.
  4. DebH

My truck was built on Feb. 16 and sat waiting for a train ride for a while. Took delivery on April 11, 2022. The last week of April I left it for 4 days at Classic Details and had the entire front end covered with EXPEL PPF, the entire truck SB3 5 year Ceramic coated and...
  5. DebH

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I was finally able to get my truck into Classic Details for the works. Entire front end PPF/ truck 5 yr Ceramic Coated with SB3, windows coated and interior protection to top it off. The metallic just "pops" in the Florida sunshine. 2022 2500 Limited Very happy with this vehicle...
  6. DebH

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

No problem whatsoever! I asked them not to wash or prep it and was actually called back to see if it was ok to remove window stickers before doing so. I had to do a more careful walk around before doing paperwork, but after getting it home and washing it found the paint to be really nice. One of...
  7. DebH

I wish I could but I even had to rely on the kindness of several gentlemen on this forum that have access to that information. Good luck !!
  8. DebH

I saw that when passing through to take delivery of my truck last week.
  9. DebH

Lol! I'm on my way home from work and a guy in a new bright red Ram Hemi pulls alongside me and hollers out "mark dodge?" while nodding his head up and down . I say yes and he gives me a thumbs up as he roars off. What makes this so funny is this was in Mount Dora, Florida.
  10. DebH

Have a safe trip! I had reached out to several people with similar requests and never heard back from them before my arrival. I finally called Jimmy because I wanted to be sure they did not wash or detail it. One walk around was done prior to signing final papers.. The recall software had been...
  11. DebH

Mine sat in KZLD for a month while waiting on a rail car.
  12. DebH

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

In my book...anything that grabs their attention is an ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure. ;) Is your truck Granite?
  13. DebH

Of course it does, but you know how stupid people drive, lol. We actually added more reflective tape along both sides and my rear ramp is polished SS which tends to keep them off my bumper at night.
  14. DebH

I haul a 3-horse Living Quarters trailer and the added visibility is why I ordered my new truck with them.