Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by deango831

1. D

2022 ram 2500 4x4 6.7l has a loud gear whine under exceleration.

They said that it would of had to be under water for a prolong period of time
  2. D

No that's the thing. I've never submerged any part of my truck. I went back in and had a sit down with the GM of the dealership and the service manager and said look before we start this conversation let's just take the term submerge and delete it from this topic. Because for one it didn't...
  3. D

Actually its worse then that. They said it was the transfer case. so under warranty no problem swapped it out. then they test drove it and it had what they said was a new noise. the new noise was the rear end dif. they sent me pictures and it showed a grey liquid coming from the filler hole...
  4. D

Front Differential Growling

I have a 22 2500 4x4 with 16,500 miles. I think I have the same problem although my noise happens when i hit the accelerator pedal but stops when i take it off and coast. it seems to be getting worse and ill be taking it in tomorrow. Does this sound like the same thing?
  5. D

I recently developed a loud gear whining sound that's sounds like it's coming from either the rear or center of the truck. It happens while accelerating. Goes away if I let of the accelerator. Any others or there have this problem or know what it is? Hoping it's something simple. Thanks